Suggestion
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NaveenShukla View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote NaveenShukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suggestion
    Posted: 09 Sep 2010 at 10:58pm

Recently I held a partner web conference which was assisted with TeemingPod. We shared a powerpoint presentation over TP and got partners to view it, comment on slides and interact around the presentation content.

Here is process of setup we followed for around 40 partners that participated in this conference.

We asked them to Register themselves to TP. Later we sent them invitation to participate in the Pod. They were asked to activate their subscription to Pod. Then they had to log in to see the presentation and interact around it.

This confused the users because they had too many mails. They also confused this conference with the TeemingPod webinar.

I have a suggestion to simplify this process. As owner of the Pod, I should be allowed to send a link to the presentation which the partners can simply click and open the presentation.  At the time of opening the presentation we can ask them for email IDs so we know who is commenting on which pod.

This will help the user experience greatly.

Post Reply Post Reply