HTML5 support?
 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HTML5 support?
    Posted: 29 Sep 2010 at 4:16am
Is there a way to get HTML5 jazzer? My websites are mostly viewed on iPhone / iPad and I cannot use Flash over there Cry
SiteJazzer Engg View Drop Down

Quote SiteJazzer Engg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 4:09am
Hi John,

We are glad to share the SiteJazzer HTML5 updates with you.

Now you can view your jazzers on iPhone and iPad as well! Yes, SiteJazzer now provides HTML5 publish option for 3 Jazzer’s. These jazzers can be published in both Flash as well we HTML5 formats. The jazzer’s which support HTML5 are:

1.       Quotes Flicker
2.       Panning Cards
3.       Page Peel Banner

Edited by SiteJazzer Engg - 05 Oct 2010 at 4:10am
John View Drop Down

Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 5:06am
Thats great to know Smile  SiteJazzer  is doing great job in coming up with new features almost every week  Smile 

I checked out QuotesFlicker jazzer for HTML5. Once I published the jazzer, it gave me an Emded Emded Code with an HTML link. Is it possible for you to provide the code behind that link? I could use it as per my web page specifications instead of the embed link.

andy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2010 at 6:31am
Yes. There is a download option where a user can get the HTML file with the code in it.

Hope this helps!
retiler View Drop Down

Quote retiler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2012 at 4:28am

I haven’t tried html5 and its bit confusing me.

Buy heavy duty gazebos from gazebos UK for your garden outdoor living.
peadolly View Drop Down

Quote peadolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 1:23am
particular should buy watches and find the newest the most up-to-date fashions. replica rolex watches for sale replica rolex watches for sale . On-line stores present several replica watches of acknowledged manufacturers offered. Excellent watches at reasonably priced selling prices. Superior high quality imitations of famed brand names watches fake watches for sale fake watches for sale . . Lower price watches, rolex milgauss rolex milgauss . solid gold rolex rolex everose a mix of superb top quality and affordability will now be each people today s magic formula weapon to intensify their type. watches on the internet shop is your reputable shopping mall for lower price watches, . an extensive assortment of replica are supplied. A copy enjoy isn t merely a replicate through the authentic observe but an outstanding accessory on the other hand you will discover a number of what precisely you'll need to contemplate when paying for a wrist observe on the web. fake longines fake longines You might have
peadolly
 Post Reply Post Reply