Which is the most useful invention for you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Gale View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which is the most useful invention for you?
    Posted: 11 Nov 2010 at 12:21am
Hi there,
Technology has grown much in the recent years and which invention do you think has become part and parcel of your life and without which running life is more tedious? Please explain with reasons!
Personally I think cell phone is the great invention for me because I never miss anybody without contacting me. And contacts are the best thing in the World to live.

< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
I bought some nice Gifts For Friends and     
Personalised cards for the upcoming events    &n
Karnajuli View Drop Down

Quote Karnajuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2011 at 4:53am
I guess the mobile phone, because anything and everything can be done through mobiles these days. Mobiles male life easier.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Finally I found marquees for sale and party tents for my grand party
rocky1 View Drop Down

Quote rocky1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 11:03pm
For me all the latest technologies are useful for me because they make the life more easier.
Annabel View Drop Down

Quote Annabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2011 at 10:38pm
In my opinion the wheel is the best invention so far. It is the basis for modern transportation, gears, and many other devices. It has made our day to day functions quick and simple. 
SeaMonster View Drop Down

Quote SeaMonster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2011 at 4:00am
For me all the inventions are important, mostly the air condition. I’d not stay a single minute without it.
raulph View Drop Down

Quote raulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2011 at 12:22am
I will say all the new technologies are really useful invention which help people in every way.
funny guy View Drop Down

Quote funny guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 2:40am
The useful invention for me is Smart phones because it is kind of mini computer where every thing can be done through it.
Crystalball View Drop Down

Quote Crystalball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 3:36am

No wonder it is the technology, if I summaries it more further Internet is the most precious invention ever...Thumbs Up

I am searching for reliable damp proofing solutions for my damp walls
Sowerby213 View Drop Down

Quote Sowerby213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 12:05am
All of the latest technologies, specially mobile phones, internet, laptops and various other services like free calls from online..

Grasshopper View Drop Down

Quote Grasshopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 11:57pm
I think the most useful invention is electricity. We cannot do anything without energy. All other technologies are useless if we do not have electricity.
Affordable office space in Gloucester or virtual office space in Birmingham
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>